Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Going to be a busy week again for this week

Planning for this week lot of things need to do
have to apply loan
gonna go to the bank and buy the pin
then i have to plan try to go Malacca to get the things I need
But unfortunately I can't make it
have to plan again
Monday-Buy pin number,then have to make my student ID,and apply for college locker and also buy bankdraft gonna make this 1 hour before the bank close these are the main task..don't know can make it or not
Tuesday-Submission of college locker form,then maybe go buy the lock,nothing much to do during Tuesday but i think need to find my lecturer about the assignments...Kinda busy though
Wednesday-one day to enjoy wooohoo...badminton
Thursday-well still don't know what to do on this day but I'm sure if I got no time classes whole day T_T
Friday-Maybe this day will go buy some clothes as Saturday will be my event photoshooting
Saturday-Photoshooting

Still not sure when my meeting is...because after meeting I have to arrange all the arrangement of photoshooting...

This week full of activities....

No comments:

Post a Comment