Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, July 9, 2011

About my country Malaysia

When I was born in this country
I always thought Malaysia won't be like other country having war
but looks like I was wrong until today
I watch the video with my own eyes
Citizens just want to get the right to speak
and when the government don't listen to them
they start protest, our government mentioned, that they allowed protest
but then after that he said in Malaysia we got something call pilihan raya
which for citizens for vote therefore protest is illegal
isn't it sound weird...
as a citizen of Malaysia for 20++ years
I totally hope I can live in this country happily
but looks what happen today
I really worry
that I really have to move out from my own country
I just wan be a peaceful country
as peaceful as possible
imagine all those days
all Malaysian no matter any races
we playing footballs, live in a camp site all together
I miss it really
but what's happen now
discrimination, all about politics issue came out
what happen to Malaysia
what ever it will be
seriously just hope
please all people and citizens in Malaysia
please give me back a peaceful Malaysia
I want like those days everyone live happily
sharing, caring, understand each other
if not some conflicts means we can sit down and talk until its fair
Malays got a very nice phrase call
"bersatu teguh, bercerai roboh"
its means if all Malaysian stick together we won't be beaten
if we break apart means the end of the country
I just want peaceful country
hope every Malaysian can really set this in mind
we are Malaysians
we just want a peaceful country
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment