Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Monday, November 19, 2012

Our 3rd anniversary

I'm really appreciate it girl
Really we have been together for 3 years already,really appreciate it

We have been overcome so many challenges these three years including travel around the world too

You are the only one that always be with me when I encounter, really love you girl, sorry that sometimes I made u mad and angry that cause you frustrated at me too.
No matter what you are the only I love really appreciate for what you had sacrifice for me

What makes the most happening thing is I had been accepted by your parents already which makes me even happier.

Promise you will work hard to build our future and also out future family...I love you girl

Happy always



1 comment:

  1. As u told me u looking forward to 1314 hehe and its on 25 June 2013 ^^

    ReplyDelete