Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day of Dentist

Wake up early in the morning today
went to dentist appointment
after awhile
is my turn to go in
the dentist first comment is my teeth very dirty
and she help me to wash it and of course repairing some of my teeth
and now is all clean
BUT
the major problem is I have a minor surgery
to get the big tooth being pull out
so at first she apply some drug to get it paralyze for awhile
I thought it would be hurt
so lucky that it wasn't hurt during the whole process
but it will hurt after this I think
currently still considered Okay
mouth still can move
just feel the can feel the paralyze
really happy I got healthy teeth now
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment