Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Outing

Time to RELAX
let's see where I went yesterday
FAMILIAR??
This is Pavilion, with the coming Chinese New Year Decoration
Other than that this year is unique by provided four drums
which is
Good Wealth
Good Health
Prosperity
Peace

which I really found unique this year decoration
after that
Went to cinema watch a movie called "Season of The Witch"
is a really nice movie starred by Nicholas Cage
enjoy it
after that went for my lunch at Sushi Tei

not bad for the food there, I suggest when you guys go there order for the set meal
its very special, this one is curry rice really nice
especially the curry

That's all to share...
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment