Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Sunday, June 12, 2011

After for so long of period

I really take care u lot when we first together and take care you lot
after a period of time
you start thinking that
I'm start giving u less attention. caring, hug and all these things
I admit I give lesser...
but I really love you
I can't give u everything like last time
Imagine both of us also start busy with each other stuff
what i can do is just wait for ur class end only
some more first sms shorter
then now I start type longer
then lesser call
I only call you during night before u sleep what
bed time story
I admit talk less bedtime story coz I really ran out of mood due to lot of stress
I need some kind of things that can release my stress too....(but I don't have)
all the stress still here.....
Less hug u
what makes u think I less hug u..just because of that lecture hall thing....you sit so in front I hug u??some more i'm not from your group you need study I need study...is it good to hug like tat?
I always give u hug when we on bus, on anywhere in public...study time of no hug u, sorry bout that coz for now I really face lot of stress in study
And that's all
I hope you really understand
about your thousands words
I can't promise you and won't unless I really can do it
simple rules...
it makes me loss my confident of my love in you....
I just wan love you with all my heart simple as that
you know I love you lot....
I really hope we can understand each other situation and conditions
ya I admit is really not like last time...
Imagine the time we got last time and now...
all getting different...
but i will work hard for our future
I just hope when I fall I got you to convince me
I love you
You say I no more giving u attention
you know every night before I sleep I will think of you
are you sleeping well there
got sweat, nice sleep
no matter how much I think I start thinking what about one day I lose you
I start to scare lot...I can't lose u
lose you means nothing in my life left..
I'm really serious in our love
and I promised you also
I won't leave you, I don't the rights also
coz I just simply love you too much my girl
you're my everything
I really hope you're with me all the time
simple as that
All is well
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment