Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One of my best teacher in my life 031

Although he is just my friend
but I will named him as my teacher
without him, I won't learn so much and learn so many things in my life
I really miss him
he will be flying to UK tomorrow
and I'm not able to greed him tomorrow
Instead of that, I use my whole day accompany him and his girlfriend
chatting and playing mahjong
enjoy the until the last moment before he go to his girlfriend house
he is a nice guy
which taught me lot about investment, about people, social, leadership skill, and bring me to lot of talk and seminar
after he went off, I have to do all this all by my own
all by myself
He changed my whole life, I become stronger and know more things
more positive
this is my test to prove to him that I had improve
I need to do all this by my own
I will improve, I will be stronger in all field
especially what he taught me
Thank you 31
you're the man
all the best
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment