Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Hopeful 2017

Just a blink of eye and we already step in the 3rd month of the year, there is lot of things happen in my life just between these first 2 months of the year.

Firstly, it's really sad that I ended my 7 years relationship during the valentine days of year 2017. It's really hard for me to accept this, but by thinking it deep into my mind and my heart, I think is the right thing for her to do so, as times goes by everything become a norm and we didn't realize our love has been faded throughout all these year but we just didn't realize it. Just until the time when it so close to our wedding day, then only you realize it. After all the explanation I agree that this has to be done for the best of both parties, I do respect her decision and decided to let go. Just send the blessing to her. I am the one who mess up this relationship, I'm really thank you for things that you sacrifice for me these 7 years. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Thank you for the 7 years memory.

It took me awhile to move on, that is why I really grateful that I got my buddies and family by my side and keep the positive energy surrounding me. Really thank you guys. Thank to this happen, I realize the real feeling and the thing should be done of loving someone else.

But in order to love other people, love ourselves is the most important things to do. Learn to love yourself treat yourself nice, and people will start to surrounding around you because of all the positive energy that you able to generate out.

All I got to know is to stay positive and solve all the problems in future. 

Thank you for my brothers advice, I will change all my bad habits away and set new targets to achieve. About relationship, I decided to put it aside. All I need now is to focus to my objectives and be success in my career.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the gift of health that keeping me alive and to be success.


No comments:

Post a Comment