Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Sunday, July 4, 2010

BIG DAY

TT is happened later at around 6 p.m.
I really tired
I really got lot of opinion to say just can't say it face to face
I just want advice everyone to be positive
the stage is yours and you are the only one using it when you perform
make it like your home
walk around shout around sing around and dance around
singing is like your karaoke
dancing is like your clubbing space
just want to be natural enjoy the flow
enjoy your performance
enjoy everything
for the rehearsal just now
I really sometimes don't know how to face it
Problems: Coordinate the finalist. hard for me cause I don't like to stop people enjoying
but of course overcome it, no more soft
Advice: need to advice and comfort everyone
I need to improve lot of things
sometimes when I'm in this department like doing nothing
all of you busy with this and that
but I was just sitting aside and watch
maybe is not my task but really hope to reduce you guys jobs and tension
Stay positive
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment