Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Friday, July 16, 2010

Present And Future

A week pass again about 5 weeks before the final
after this week means we only got 4 weeks which is one month to prepare ourselves for the final
I was really nervous due to the comment from the lecturer about our mid term exam
I really wan everyone can pass this successfully
I really hope so
I'm so worry I can't catch up these
really have to work very hard on everything
after all the tension for this week
talking about worry
have to talk something happy
later going to relax myself
after that the one month after that no more entertainment
except for my big day
someone said will give me a big surprise
really looking forward to it
hope everything will going smooth and easy
is really difficult in this stage but have to work hard so that everything went smoothly
stay positive and calm face everything in the future
besides the BIG DAY
tomorrow is my convocation is one of the big day for me also
really happy I can meet back all my pass classmates
though all spread to different areas different field of study
just have to appreciate every moment tomorrow
Really happy looking forward everything in the future
face everything overcome the fear and prepared for everything
Stay calm and positive
happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment