Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Friday, July 2, 2010

Thinking

While I had busy helping out
and become exhausted
I sleep in a row of chair thinking
before I was in lot of confidence
but
thinking deep
why all my confidence lost
is it due to others people influence
so I started to think that
now I'm in a different environment
I need to learn everything on my own
making decision all on my own
I need to face my own future
no influence of other peoples comment about what I'm doing
one friend told me lot
I try accept
but after all I found that
that was myself
I can't change my personality
I am who I am
I need to be myself to improve
not to follow what others do to improve
because I'm special
Thinking positively
I can do it
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment