Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Enjoyable Saturday

This Saturday I went to a seminars
talking about option and property investments
actually in US stocks, when u buy shares you also can sell option which like renting out your shares
is like gaining money from both ways
after that back to the property investment
I dun really got interest in but I learnt also
as if you really wan invest in a property
first very sure is the location and to get a good tenant
to earn more money
after all these
went to BBQ plaza with my friends enjoying our dinner
and after listen to all the seminars
we went to Chilis to have our dinner after met my girl
and really enjoy night
having all the delicious food and enjoy lot
Happy always





No comments:

Post a Comment