Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan

Everyone Japan had a great disaster which is 8.9 earthquake
and I read lot of others opinion and view through lot of their pictures
I found that Japanese is really discipline
who can imagine a country after earthquake also cleaner than my country
and the road still so flat and better than my country
I'm not critics my own country
I just felt amazed on their work
how discipline are they, how steady they are
feel there is lot of things we have to learn from them
they really calm and face all the obstacles
they face the earthquake calmly
the Japanese spirit and the way they work really amazed
we really should learn from them
just appreciate everything around us
fight for our future
fight for our life
think what you want
and you will get it
be strong
happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment