Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Monday, March 21, 2011

Funny Monday

This whole new day of working day just wake up more early than usual time
after that working as usual
make lot of mistake recently and said by my senior
nothing to reply her
instead just reply her that I'm just careless
than after all this
I really nothing to do after this
so boring
and just try to delay the time
and finish up everything
after that start the funny stuff
my senior keep talking about my another senior which going to birthday this Wednesday
after that as planned have to go to a talk
but....
the planned doesn't work
and went to shopping and dinner with my friends
really happy going out with them
and make lot of funny stuff
really fun today
just be happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment