Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Enjoy and Stress Week

Although I seems enjoy these whole week,
but actually I stress in lot of things seriously,
really have to shout it out here,
as my obligations now is to take 2 papers in ACCA
and study really makes me stressful some more I didn't study much this few days makes me even more stressful
that's why have to pick up everything tomorrow study hard and enjoy the study process
think positive will help

Other than exams, have to stress on planning for Europe trip,
I'm feeling lot of things trying to stop me from studying and doing all the things I want,
which make me even more stress
really want to shout it out that everything just don't come first let me study
But I can't
I really have to plan my time wisely
but when I planned it most probably is I can't get succeed with what I planned
so sad
let's see hows week by week going

Have to stay happy and stay positive
Happy always.

No comments:

Post a Comment