Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Update for recent events

Hi to all bloggers,
long time didn't update myself here,
well, recently just too busy in my hometown and since now I really got my free time and would like to updates myself here,
for the very recent events, I went to job street career fair to get myself some updates on my future career
and I found that it do help me lot in knowing some of the company which I don't really know and get to know more about other jobs too
After these I had a farewell gathering with my friends too, she going to India to further her studies, what a great opportunity too
after that hanging around with my girls before I went back from my hometown.
I really enjoy when I back to my hometown cause my daddy bring my go to eat "BAK KUT TEH" just before I went back to KL again
just to share with you guys some photos here


Breakfast before the career fair      


                                                         The Gathering/Farewell          


hehee....happy happy ^^

we have our Manhattan lunch with special promotion


 

This is the BAK KUT TEH...suppose this is one of them...the other want I can't get to take the picture

Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment