Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tunku Abdul Rahman College

This is the college that I spent 4 years of my life in,
lot of bitter, sweet memories happening around,
thinking the first day I come in,

was to going into my college hall for my orientation week which is the white building there,
I remember during my Diploma time, I join lot of events,
such as, Talentime Night, Encore, Accounting visitation activities other than that I join lot of Prom Night

Talentime Night 2009

Talentime Night 2010



Encore Photo Shooting (I was so thin 2 years back)
Encore Audition

My first Prom Night with my girl

This is another Prom Night done by TT humans (happy and enjoy) prom, dance like no one

Accounting Activities
ACCA Conference

 First event ever, accounting camp
 SUFES CAMP

Really lot of sweet and bitter families within these four years, but whatever it is we are TARCIAN
Swimming Pool



These are all our college compound and I'm really enjoy all the memories here and I learn a lot these 4 years 
Happy always








No comments:

Post a Comment