Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Friday, August 6, 2010

CFO SUMMIT

Last two days I just went for a conference organized by ACCA
called CFO SUMMIT
at first went there me and my friend was shocked
because everyone wearing formal
but only me and him casual
and we are the only student there
proud to be special
but the most important is the forum there
talking how to become a CFO
and the most interesting I got is
3 golden words
Controller, Forecaster and Strategy
as a CFO you must know how to control your members and lead them
forecaster, must able to forecast the future as the cash flow of company, sales and operating the company
Strategy, what is the strategy you would like to implement to generate more profit to your company
that's the thing I remember the clearest
other than that
second part talking about control of TESCO and ORACLE things
then the third part is the economics things
show you how the economics of ASIA
and how to gain experience in recession
Fourth....
is talking about how to become a CFO..not paying full attention
The last one is talking about prevent from fraud staff
here talking about Audit, and talking about analyzing financial statement
well...
overall this event was very cool
at least I learned almost everything there
Special thanks to my friend Lim Shan Yie
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment