Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Monday, August 2, 2010

Things I wanna to tell you

Girl...
you know I really love you all these while
I'm sorry that sometimes I really did something hurt you
I really promised won't do anything sorry to you anymore
NEVER
But, there is a lot of things I wanna tell you other than this
you know every night before I sleep
I will sms you...
I really hope you will reply me..
But I don't want to disturb...
I don't know why...all these days I'm so weak, I'm not superb like you expect from me
I can do anything to make you happy
BUT
I really need your reply for my night sms to make me comfort that you with me
Although you always in my heart and part of my soul
I just want some more comfort
I didn't blame you
is my fault also
I didn't reply your messages when I'm busy
I can't be selfish
I won't silent my phone when I'm outside...
Every time when I'm alone I first thinking of you
sms-ing you
hope you will reply
but
I hardly get your reply when I'm alone...
I don't blame you..cause you're busy also
no matter what...
I really love you...
I will love you more for every single day
I promise will protect you
Promise our future
Promise our love
Promise ourselves that we are going to be a happy family
I'm really happy you can get close with my family
I don't mind that I can't get to know your parents
I just want be perfect before I meet them
BUT
one thing for sure
I really miss you when I writing this blog
I will open the birthday song you sing for me before I sleep
just to hear your voice
I love you girl
thanks for the support
I won't let you down
I will be perfect as you want me to be
I love you girl...
I really happy I got you
I will hold your hand forever
hug you when you sleep for every single night
accompany you when I'm free
I promised you all these
I did it and I hope so you think I did it
I will continue to do it better for our future and also for our future family
I love you girl...
I really do
you know how touch am I
for the answer you gave me when I asked you will you marry to me
you sometimes feel shy and give me a kiss
sometimes you just say same
I really very happy and touch when hear you say it...
I really hope I got you to be with me every single of my day
I really hope we can happy each other
I love you
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment