Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Headache recently

Cause of headache
most probably stress...
or maybe my body getting hot
there is just two possibilities
I really got lot of stress recently
stress on exam
on stuff
financial
most probably everything in my life
getting so stress
all of these stress I really don't know how to manage them
I started my study each everyday
I really study hard
but I really try to get what am I studying
what is the purpose I'm studying
I wanna to be the best
that is why I want to be special
I hope my concept is correct
I'm special
I tried
although result not satisfy myself
but I will still try
I want to get it
get my knowledge
I need my knowledge in my performance in future
I learn lot of soft skill knowledge
But I need more
I need more knowledge that's my aim
but now this stress came out makes my objective going out of no where
I want back my objective
I want to know everything in my job scope in future
I want understand everything about business
I had chosen my path
I deserve to suffered this
BUT
I realize I must improve more and more
learn more and more
to get to the way of SUCCESS
other than this
the main important thing I need to get done is just my study
I need to work hard in order for me to success

I really thanks to my family that care me to settle my financial problem
really thanks to them

But, I'm studying in KL
my family not with me also
I really thanks a lot to one girl
I really love her more and more
because she care me lot
and do whatever she could just for me
I love you girl
thanks for everything
really appreciate everything that you gave to me
I will keep my promises to hug you 1 minutes everyday
hold your hand
support you just like you support me
I love you girl
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment