Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Monday, August 2, 2010

Time to Grow

Miss the time before
that is not the way to improve yourself Jason
remember
your selected your path since the first day
you decided it
now the pathway is like what you don't like sometimes
you feel lonely
you feel there is no one can chat with you
your time is totally different from your love one
but she is being considerate
please appreciate her
you know yourself very well that this girl can't get anyway
you know this very well
you said you need future plan
you suffering lot by pressure
tortured
BUT
now
is better that you start be alone
you need to grow, need to improve
you're not the LXB before....
need everyone be with you
the LXB now...is more independent
learn to stand alone
need friends...but....you may think that you can't mix with them
at least some...
I can...
BUT
at least I got some friend
I talk with myself all these
I can....
I can do it..
just like everything I can do it...
people need improve in many way
need to improve your weakness and become your strength
have to become stronger....
improvement
what I need to do now is...
everything...try to do myself
everything hands on...
I'm on my own
I got family support and my love one...
I really happy got all of you support
I will become stronger
won't drop my tears already
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment