Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Investor Attitude

I read a lot of books related to investment
but when come to buying stock
the feeling of fear really will come in
of course we need to be really certain what we want
if we want to make a proper investment first we must invest in a good company
which have a growth in the future
first I understand is using calculating P/E not over 10
really need to analyze lot of thing
base on a simple annual report
we need to analyze cash flow of company
how the company manage risk
how the company using their cash
and their growing such like revenue, sale and their expansion
APPETITE
personal investment is different
different people got different appetite
for myself of course I want a very safety investment
such like earning dividend
I always say these to always mentioned to myself
an investment is an investment
you want your money to work for you
no losing your money
don't simply speculate( speculate with certain amount)
make sure what you want have your own direction
have your own decision
and manage your portfolio properly
most importantly not overconfidence
no people can control an efficient market
just need to be sure what you want
be happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment