Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Working life

I realized lot of things today
at first I thought friend really can be trusted in an office
but after what happened today of my senior
I changed my point of view
is hard to know a person heart and what the person is thinking
my senior is always good with us
after she left we only realize everything
then I start to think deeply
how about in the future of my work
how am I going to trust people
after thinking deeply
if we don't have friends in office we really hard to survive
that is why we need to pick a right friends is kinda hard but we have to try our best
working in an office is not as easy as it seems like
really lot of conflict
politics and all sort of problems
really have to be having a strong confident, psychological mind
really need to overcome each every single problem that came to us
be happy everyday
think positively
these experience really hard to get
but I really learned
and share my history with my senior
she say I'm doing great..I'm really happy bout that
as people shared knowledge with me
I will also share mine with others
learn and gain more
I really happy got lot of people guide me currently thanks to them a lot
really appreciate it
happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment