Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Leaning new thing and gaining new thing

Well for working today
I learn lot new stuff
about how a company issue a reminder
to their customer
as the first time doing it
and really hard to got the way for it be done
but after several time questioning my senior and understand it
find it really easy
every single letter got a flow to be followed
and it really fast after understanding it
and after coming back
friend called out and went for a discussion and tea time
well really enjoy about sharing with each other
and when my friend ask about my future
I can't really sure said it out
is not I not sure
is because I lack of self confident
I am very sure I want to be a financial analyst or I want to be an auditor
or just a normal accountant
and of course I want to be an outstanding want
for sure I want to be a financial analyst
I am who I am
I know what I want
and I really want to be one of the top leaders
and my friend convince me
by saying that
People is a very incredible living things
as what you want you will really want to get it
as Edisson also tried 10,000 times of experiment before he really success in inventing light bulbs
be confident
be strong
learning and gaining more experience each day
I am who I am
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment