Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Late wake up Sunday

As I busy for the whole week
I have to spend most of my time sleeping on Sunday
after wake up at 12 noon
start on my computer enjoy watching back my anime
and start doing my homework
which help my senior and my friend analyse for this two company
UEM land & Pintaras
so far have to learn more
learn after hearing their comment so far haven't get reply from my senior
and haven't discuss with my friend
after that did some research on next week market
after that
have to read my books that borrow from my friend
have to return back to her soon
really have to read and finish it fast
really start to add more knowledge to myself
happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment