Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Friday, April 29, 2011

Life in Wisma Genting


Life in Wisma Genting really let me learn lot of thing
on the first day go in here
know a new friend named Chin
after that know senior named Tenny
and lot, lot, lot more friends which is all senior
and they really treat us very good and taught us lot of thing
the most I remember is the way of people communicating with each other
and how's people reaction
when some attitude problem of someone
and really lot of thing
after that I have been assigned to a department GUSS
senior really taught me lot of things about accounts
about complaint by customer
and teach lot of things to me
although I made lot of mistake
but they really taught me how to correct it
and taught me more detail
and came in a new Executive of mine named Poh Li
but we often call her SAE
and she is the one taught me about statutory account
just learn lot from there
about consistency and detail on every single line of the accounts
really learn lot of things
after this came into team work
really lot of nice and good memory
just appreciate so much and store in my mind
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment