Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Back Malacca

I went back Malacca today,
everything was nice going back my home
doing all the stuff
this time purpose just to come back to put my big luggage bag to Malacca
and of course to see my parents at the same time buy some groceries back to KL
very sudden my friend just called me to help him bring back him stuff also
everything was packed just now as I'm going back the next day
I know it's very fast but what to do
anyway although I spend a little time here but is very happy too
cause hang out with my mummy
after that went to my aunt's house as she cook some flour soup for us
in Malaysia we called it as "MIN FAN GOU" or "MIAN FEN GAO" one is cantonese one is chinese sounds
really enjoy it and really happy
just be happy always
and enjoy our life sometimes til the max
before the stress come in
be happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment