Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Outing on 4th of February 2012

Today outing was really fun,
I went out with my secondary school best friends
our first destination is to our tuition teacher house
which is Mr.Oh
really nice chatting with him
he share a lot of his knowledge with us
one of the best is talking about old times about our class and previous class
and sharing his life experience
I won't forget what he says especially this
be thankful with your teacher even primary, without them you will not know how to count, read and write
therefore have some gathering sharing among ourselves to treat them and EAT LIKE A KING

another one

he says we need to be thankful for what we got, we should have aim but not too high
for a simple example, car is still a car four wheels is enough already
be thankful
live happily and simple life is the most important

really thanks a lot sir.

After that went back to my secondary school, seeing all my secondary teachers, they all still seems very fun around, makes them so young always... :D

I just can't forget our lunch today, guess what, we had our lunch out of a sudden raining so heavily
and we got some add on to our food (rain) great thanks to open air, but we still manage to finish it (FUNNY?)

Then, after all these it's our entertainment time
went to Mahkota Parade to have our bowling session
long time didn't play for it already, getting all balls go into the drain,
then after that we play Pool which I like it so much

and this is the most important want...
I went for Mille Crepes
show you guys some photos here
This one taste like Ferrero Rocers, is call....love..sorry can't really remember the name

This is cheese taste

This is the original one




Thousands layers..woooo..cool

Blue Ocean haha...is actually 100 PLUS

MOCHA

Love for my wife....I Love you

this shop is located upstairs of Dataran Pahlawan (Malacca) go have a try

after having this, we walk around again and went to Jusco Malacca (Big shopping complex)
and this is the scene in the evening


and we chit chat a lot about our future a lot here, really is a nice place to chit chat among each other

After long chit chatting we went to BBQ Plaza



This is how it looks like

After dinner, just went to my friends house and back to my home right after visiting his house and family member.

Had a lot of fun today, just be happy and stay connected among each other.

Happy always





No comments:

Post a Comment