Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine's Day

Just sharing on how I celebrate my valentine's day with my girl...
Early in the morning she came to my home and I cook some instant noodles for her but the instant noodles is some high class instant noodles















See what's my baby girl doing after her breakfast

After breakfast rest awhile and had my nap.... 
while my girl enjoying her series drama, and I can't sleep properly because of that drama making her tears drop, my baby girl is so cute....

SO, after I woke up from my so call "NAP" preparing myself and took some photos too














really like the way she smile...


After preparation we going out taking public transport and had our movie which is VIRAL FACTOR, watch it after it had long time shown in the cinemas anyway

Of course before movies, we went to had our lunch first
Guess What?? It's Sushi....

NICE!!!

After lunch, after movies we walking around, window shopping and took some pictures outside

Anyway that roses is JIT (Just In Time) bought and its the first roses I gave to my girl as her valentine's present



After walking for so long, we planned to had our dinner
which is BBQ Plaza, and I got the RM5 voucher which I forgot to use it to get some discounts





Looks nice right.....it's not just simply looks...its really nice...should taste it anyway.....

After having our dinner, walking around again and go back home to relax and share with you guys how I celebrate my Valentine's Day.

Happy Always.




No comments:

Post a Comment