Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lot of Thinking

I'm thinking all the way to live in an easy and happy life
discuss this with myself and also share my thought with friends
and I found that
as we live in this world
we must have our dream and chase after our dream as a vision and also a mission as to achieve it
and as a reward from everything you sacrifices
I found that most important is
you can aim high at the same time you must have some motivation to achieve it
no matter how high is it
we must not be greedy, just enough then is more than an OK already
therefore in chinese we always says 知足常乐 bring the same meaning of what I mentioned just now
just be satisfied for what you have and got, not to be greedy
sometimes having lot of things to achieve may lead a person to be greedy
have to always remind myself about this

Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment