Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Haunting Stuffy Mission

Woke up at 10 in the morning
watching dragon ball non stopped
until around noon only got myself prepared and going out for mission haunting
before "Haunting Mission"
I need to go to bank to ask about foreign account things
and after my calculation I found that saving in FD is a better hedging strategy
but I forgone the opportunity for the Sterling to appreciate
anyway how, my friend here says is a good deal to change now without foreign account just change it straight away
personally I'm thinking to invest in shares, but always not to forgot the golden rule, invest with money which is not needed, therefore I just need to keep my money without using it.

after that start to hunt for everything
bought
manila card
water colour
colour papers
chocolate
cards
mille crepes
after all these spent a lot

not forget my enjoying day must do this


really enjoy but bit rush because just half an hour
Happy always




No comments:

Post a Comment