Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Monday, June 7, 2010

Disaster for today but stay positive

This morning
I was in a blur mood after I woke up
prepare everything and get to college
but what happen was
I fell down when I came out from my condo
my legs was leg no energy at all
and fell down
kinda pain
but I still manage to get up
So after that went college
and have my class
after class
met my girl and her friends
but just say wrong stuff
and I hurt her
feel sorry for her
but she need to learn to don't mind this kind of things
if not me what about others say it
just feel sorry to her
But anyway after this is my problem
can't believe I really will lose my girl
because I told her all my thought
Luckily I got her back
stay positive is very important
things will change
I love you girl
Sorry for make you sad and cry
But
I do cry
I really scare will lose you
If we stay positive
we can make forever and ever
Love you
Hope you forgive me
I love you
I treated you Secret Recipe
Hope you really like it
Love you
happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment