Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Friday, June 11, 2010

Totally Exhausted

Today is my most tiring day for this week
I come back home and take the t-shirt and distribute to everyone
after that I was carrying the t-shirt
whole 48 walking here and there
and I was so blur when giving out the poster to the office
I didn't realize it written down the location
sweat case
after that ran again everywhere until I got my things done
Things settle sad things come
Actually I promise my girl to hang out with her
I didn't expect I got so much work to do even I skip my class for today (1st Time) for this semester
after this she was mad at me
but after that I manage to get the remaining t-shirt in a safe place
after that ran to bus stop
hang our with her
having Johnny
it was fun
but in the middle of the dinner
crying non-stop
talking about me didn't care her
but actually I did
then talking long way settle everything
finally we get back good to each other
T_T
really sad
but luckily settled
Happy
as I always say be happy everything will become better
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment