Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Love is hurt

I didn't promise my promises
yes, you're right
I'm always put my job at first
I scare people said that I didn't do my task
first day of things happen
yeah, i really don't know i got things to do
for me,
yes,I last minutes only know
I was trying to faster get my job done
so that I can go out with you
so in order not to make you that sad
I half done my job
I want to accompany you awhile
then hug you and said nothing
after that I was thinking to get job done fast
so I went off
yeah, you're right I didn't hug you and care you also
my fault i admit it
after that for today
I thought that got lot of people will come to the booth to set up
so i promise you I can go out with you
but who knows that not much people shown up
everything is my fault
I admit it
I am not a good boyfriend
maybe I'm the worst compare to pass
maybe you don't want me
maybe you suffer with me
but no matter what decision you made
I will still support you
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment