Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Long time no write blog

It had been long time that I didn't wring blog here
well pass few days it was really busy
I really don't have time to write blog and do some of my homework
now I got sometimes to do my presentation stuff and write some blog
other than this have to do homework also
well
talking about pass few days what I was busy
What i busy about is for my Talentime Night
and also help to edit the video
spend a couple of time doing this also
so tiring
anyway after that everything seems OK now
what is the most happiest news for me is
I'm get a very happy girl girl back
she is really a nice girl who care me lot
she do it always just I'm not that good that can't keep my promise to her
sorry about that
well
that's the update from me
happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment