Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Night sleep waking

It was a peaceful morning considered 4.30 a.m.
I just don't want to miss the feeling of writing all these
waking up at 3.30a.m. saw the short messages you sent me
seems i had misunderstand
then i start thinking all the pass while replying your short messages
still remember when we first met
is at the A&W restaurant near Taman Jaya
and we will studying there
before that was Accounting Day organized by you guys committee which including you
straight away thinking about where we start
which is after the SUFES Camp
I just remember your fried rice
it was the best fried rice I ever ate (of cause mum's is better ^^)
but it just nice I had ever ate before
after that we keep on sending messages and MSN chatting
until we argue after I told you my feeling
BUT
we get together also
start to thinking all the pass when we got together
first was going to Pavillion to watch our first date movie
and so sorry I can't remember the movie
because in my mind just appear the way you feed me drinking water
it feels really sweet I like that lot
and we enjoy eating the fried noodles
thinking about the picture we are taking lesser picture compare to the pass
I really feel your love deep inside my heart
Viewing back the picture in my mind
after all these movie, celebration of monthly anniversary
I really miss you sleep in my arms and be with you
when you're sad
I like to be secure to you
holding you in my arms and treat you like a little kid
help you wipe tears and make you smile
I know is hard for me to make you smile sometimes maybe I just don't know how
or escape or just worry if use every times you will get bored of it
but I'm sure you will say you won't
still remember you said I'm the person who most understand you
but after all these happen I'm thinking I'm not
thinking again about
what you had did for me
especially the yummy breakfast
like it lot
just simple baked bread with some jam
but is still so sweet, hope to get it everyday
continue writing brain spinning again
thinking about movies, dating, shirt, clothes, ice cream
everything about you
until here viewing back the pass photo in laptop
looking at our picture we had never taken picture together around 3 months
the last was March and others was just food
still thinking that I haven't cook anything for you
except during the pass few days the "shou zhua bing"
that the only thing I made for you
thinking everything about the pass
my brain just turn out an aim
I really love this person lot want to be with her forever
I really love her
I'm sorry for hurting you and have less time with you
but I really want to be with you for my whole life
I don't want my life went miserable (life without you)
hugging the bear every night
BABE JR
just really want love you
I was too scare to let you go
so a stupid me keep calling you
calling you to hope that you will answer my phone
1st call : voice mail
2nd call: voice mail
3rd call: voice mail
4th call: you picked up but i hang up
5th call: you answer
and I was crying due to all the picture and the short messages I sent you
I want to let you know everything
the most important is I love you
I really do
I don't want to lose you
i mention out your name so that I really love you
sometimes argue will make our love stronger
so I promised myself
no matter what I have to put you o the priority
not to promised you anything except I'm sure I can make it
have to tell you everything before really happened
make sure wish you good morning and good night
and I will just you in my life
and I really do
my time is for you
as you say only time can decide whether I can marry you or not
and I really want marry you
I love you girl
I love you
thank you for being understanding all this while
I'm not the best
but I'll be the best
because I want you to be happy
hope we really will be happy always after all these
I love you
and only you
Ting Xin Yun
don't know when will you view this blog but this is especially for you
and my first time writing this blog 4 a.m.
after finish writing this is about 5 a.m.
hope you read it as soon as possible
I love you
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment