Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I learned more things today

My roommate just went for a insurance firm to meet the boss there
and he shared lot of things with me
What I learned is:

1st: Every human got a mind set, for example if u think something maybe help you, i really do, something like in the market if you guys know about one fire stone which give you energy, is just a human thinking or mind set or that the thing will help them out after what people saying. So, actually the golden rules is correct, if you think you can, you can.

2nd: Actually talking about studies, there is a very nice questions, we all study so hard just for professional certificate. So here come the questions

a) You are a manager of the company, got two interviewee came to interview, one is with professional certificate and one got 5 years working experience without certificate, so which one will you choose? For me I will choose 5 years working experience since he know more than the other one.

b) If one is masters with 5 years working experience, and the other consist of 5 years working experience and he is now taking cost to get his masters, which one you guys will choose? For me I will choose the one with 5 years experience and get masters later, since he is more experience and after he get masters he could had masters more and with more experience compare with the one with 5 years working experience with masters.

So after this I really think that what for I'm studying here, and how would I thought my kids in the future, same questions came to everyone too, since employers will choose high working experience compare to the valuable certificates.

3rd: This is the most interesting part
There is actually 5 characteristics that a successful person must have
a) Oneself in Chinese 自我 as a very successful person you must be very assertive so that you can make decision by yourselves
b) Studious in Chinese 好学 as a very successful person you must be very studious, study everything that you don't understand so that when your employee or your lower level people ask you, you able to answer them, and make them listen and follow you.
c) Wild ambition in Chinese 野心 as a successful person you must be full of wild ambition, so that you are special and different from others, who can imagine themselves to beat Bill Gates.
d) Madness in Chinese 疯狂 as a successful person you must be madness of getting your goal, as to be a world richest man and this will be a guideline for them and they will be insane to be the world richest man.
e) Domineering in Chinese 霸气 as a successful person, you must be very special, you will have your own doing methods and won't same like others.

These are what I learn this morning 3 a.m. I really appreciate it and keep in my mind.
Special thanks to my room mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment