Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Getting more busy

Today wake up in the morning
go college to have my lesson as usual
but I ate some breakfast - oatmeal
before I go for college
after reach college
then go class
after class have some meal then continue my lesson again
today learn something fresh and new
which is the audit express software
though is kinda easy at first
but i think will be get harder as time pass by
and going to have group assignment for this particular subject
so anyway have to really work hard
so class before this was like sleeping cause really tired
after that
was the english class
we are having a discussion for our roleplay
for next week
it was so fun as i get a very good team mate also
hope everyone enjoy
happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment