Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Monday, February 21, 2011

11th Day of Working Day

Today is the day that I feel tension at work
Although is the same thing and process
but I'm scare doing thing wrongly and bring trouble to my senior
that is why I'm scare
but of course I have to overcome it
so far I can handle it
by doing things slowly and understand each of them
and I made it
perhaps everything just back to the basic understanding
face each challenges
so what I did today is just some clearing customer accounts
and finding customer account number and write it on their cheque
what different today was I can handle customer call and answering them
happy about that
need to improve again
since there is some questions
I can't handle also
just have to face it and learn it
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment