Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gundam 00 Quanta

Just now go Times Square bought the Gundam
Model: Gundam 00 Quanta (BB version)

These are all the BB Gundam I have now

This is 00 Quanta when using his Sword Bits
This is 00 Qanta using its burst mode
This is the normal version of 00 Quanta
Another view of 00 Quanta using its Sword bits

Thats all for my sharing of my BB Gundam
I do love each of it

Gundam Strike Freedom - Freedom-generate peace for the whole world correct the right path for the world

Gundam Exia - Slash all the obstacle face the future

Gundam 00 Quanta - Innovation, change and improve ourself to face the future path

That's is why I love all these 3 Gundam learn lot from Gundam

Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment