Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Friday, February 4, 2011

Chinese New Year Celebration

Yesterday was the first day of Chinese New Year,
just took some picture of my first day wearing
then on the first day just went to grandparents house
really long time didn't meet all those relatives
and say hello get to chat with them
is really fun actually
miss all those times
after all the visits and went back home rest
and preparing for dinner buffet
my family all went to my relatives house
which I didn't follow cause I went to my other relatives house
so I with there met with relatives which
and say hi, having fun
just very enjoy for this days
Today is the second day
have to visit some more relatives
be happy always


No comments:

Post a Comment