Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Second day of work

For the second day of internship
let's share what I had did
at first one hour is really boring and nothing to do
after arranging
tonnes of work coming
the first thing I did was to write the check receive into cheque note
I actually did wrong
but they accept to
because there is nothing wrong in my way
but just troublesome and inefficient
after that have to print all the invoices out from SAP software
until here I went for lunch with few very funny seniors
they share lot of things with us talking this and that
really funny
after that come back to work
then attach all the printed invoices with the supporting document to ensure everything correct from the book keeping
then I completed it
after that a more confusing job
which is reconciliation among inter company balances
this one I just did half way the other half need to do tomorrow
is really confusing
have to think base on lot of way
from our company itself
and also from other company
it should be easy
maybe just time to go back home make me no mood to continue work
but anyway will try my best
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment