Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Monday, February 7, 2011

First day office working experience

Of course like everyone first day of working sure nervous,
i spend my night calm down my mind and preparing for today work
as first day I really go there very early people start work at 8.30a.m. but I reach at 7.30a.m.
really nervous what to do
so after waiting and waiting
finally got one human resources department girl shown up and brief us
and I with another girl was brought by one officer to our department
first go in have to see our department boss which is the finance department manager
have a chat
then go out start some work
they are using their own computer software
so is kind of hard to catch up
but I able to follow so happy
then work and work
finish our first task then lunch
at first I was thought have to go for the expensive one
but luckily my friend brought to a mamak which is a cheaper place
after that then going back to work
and one of the colleague told me actually there is a canteen
tomorrow must go try
after my lunch another girl call me to do some trade receivables thing
at first I got it balance
then have to resize it which take a couple of time
which done everything is time to go back
so that's the end of the first day of working experience
have to gain more experience and learn more
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment