Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Thursday, February 10, 2011

3rd Day & 4th day

Sorry for not updating for the previous day forgot to update just thinking of Mahjong
anyway
on the 3rd day what I did was the same thing
like doing Reconciliation among subsidiary
and do some very URGENT case
such as
FOLD LETTER
well is kinda important to all those customer
so just fold thousands of paper or letter
and put into the envelope
at first don't have glue
then borrow from my senior
but his glue too "HARD" to use
as like broken then I spilled some glue out
then just use those glue to stick those envelope
anyway did that past 2 days

For today
same first doing reconciliation of inter company
then after awhile do some URGENT thing again
which have to
list out everyday transportation
well I do it really slow
due to some error in the computer
but after lunch did it quite smooth and manage to finish it
after that just help to write something and call senior sign
after that so boring and nothing to do the time to go home

after that meet up with my girl
and we went to Sushi king to Lou Shang
first time in this year I have it
really nice
thanks girl
I miss you
Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment