Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday walk

No working day in Saturday
but I got other task to be done
first
wake up online as usual
after that prepared myself going out to take my Touch and Go card which can save lot of money using it to travel to work
after preparing go down stair have my breakfast and reading newspaper
then walk to the train station to collect my card
along the way my girlfriend SMS me call me to meet up her sister
so after I take my card go to KLCC have my walk
and I can go to Maybank see whether is open so that I can make my report
after reaching KLCC the bank is open so happy faster make my report about my old Touch and Go card which didn't manage to get the reload amount
but the officer said need take around 1 month
I was like is ok...at least I can get back my money
after 10 minutes settled
then go walk around in Kinokuniya and before leaving buy some bread for my girlfriend and her sister
then went to Times Square to look for my Gundam Qanta
when I in the shop I can't get the model except the Cute version and the other one which cost me RM159 too expensive so I decided to buy the Cute version first
after that go meet up with my girlfriend sister and accompany her back home
pass those food and my old Touch and Go card to her to pass to my girlfriend
after that went back home alone
and is a good thing that I manage to get back home early
raining day
and I manage to keep all my clothes
avoid getting wet
happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment