Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Collect Book Voucher Day

Today is the day to collect my book voucher but I totally forgot about it
after that I go collect then this is it, the book voucher of RM200 which I can buy some books 


After I got my book voucher then meet up my group members and we went to little Taiwan for our gathering lunch


which all about Taiwan food and just had some simple fish chop rice
well after that meet up my girl at LRT which is Malaysia railway
and we went to Pavilion hanging around 
after that to Sungei Wang then went to Times Square
and bought a shirt which from Body Glove
 at the same time show you guys what I had taken for the coming Chinese New Year decoration in our country shopping mall
  KLCC












Pavilion


Happy always.

No comments:

Post a Comment