Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Friday, January 13, 2012

My own country

There is a lot of news about my country
because of the coming new election
I'm still thinking lot of things
if we living in same country
what's the matter of different races, culture and colour of skin
still remember during my time the text book taught us that foreigners attracted our country
because we can live in harmony and peace even we are different races and culture,
I think is time for each of the Malaysian think back who contribute so much so that we got an independent country
think of every blood and tears that had sacrificed by people of Malaysia
I really miss those moment that I can communicate happily with all culture in Malaysia whereby they are friendly sharing each other opinion and information
because of the chaos lately
teacher and headmasters in school giving wrong info.
telling we must follow their religious and a lot of thing
and last year they came out this video song
which makes me wanna cry actually
this is what I want
I want to have a harmony place to live in
I'm always think that my country is still better compare with others
I must appreciate everything
and this song seriously makes me want Malaysia to become like this
share with you guys this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwAOsnMqbcY

This song bring a lot of meaning sorry for delete it...

Happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment