Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Very good friend of mine *

I know this friend when I join an even called Talentime Night 2009
can't believe he is the one who let me know everything
so far during these 2 years he taught me lot of things which I previously mentioned here
the new thing he taught me now is about managing our own loans
now we all know that whenever we purchased home or car, we should get a loan from the banks

so after that we can get our car and also our home.
During this period, how are we going to manage our loan?
Now, being sure that your personal debts can only be 30% of your own monthly salary
Example: Salary RM3000, 30% = RM900
As a result of that we really need to manage our debt very well.
What he taught me is that we can actually use the benefit of credit card which some bank do provide some plan which has a 0% interest and can get a benefit from there. Therefore, it is also a good way using credit card paying all the loans at the same time get some cash back. All the package is all depends on personal self interest or feel more interest to.

After that, we mentioned about insurance, we know there is a lot of insurance company like AIG, ING, Great Eastern and a lot others more trying to promote their products on life insurance, savings plan and a lot more.
But, one thing I don't really realize that it's this plan called investment link, which you buy insurance at the same time you are making investments this is actually benefits as we pay lower premium to the insurance company. The only thing that the agent don't promote is because of the commission they get will be lesser around 20%. Agents who selling others normal products such as life insurance will get around 40% of the insurance, therefore there is also some conflict of interest of the agent also. It it better to act and think on behalf of customers rather think of personal own benefits. Same like what we have studied.
Think of others rather than just thinking of own self.



After that we talking about our future after that, to be frank, I really don't have a really clear idea what I'm going to be in the future. All I know is I interest in Finance and Investment and I'm taking Accounting which is an advantage to me, I learn almost every single thing that needed in business, the concepts the needs the people and a lot. Therefore, I will try every single jobs that I can take for now, no matter how hard is it, just a place which can get there through LRT (Malaysia railway) and work. I wanna learn more and more things each day.

After all the sharing, I realized that I don't know a lot of things and in order for letting me o build the future of me and my future wife, I need to work harder learn as much as I can. This remind what my friend told me.
If you try to learn everything, you will found that you don't know a lot of things. Therefore, always remind myself be confident of your strength own self strength, understand it and expand it until you be very specialized in your own personal strength then only you can try to understand others, which is to create critical success factor when working with other people.

Let us fight for our future together too, the world now is getting tougher

Be happy always.

No comments:

Post a Comment