Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Sunday, January 15, 2012

First day after I back from Malacca

Well, I gained lot of weight during last year,

when I came back KL, my Mum told me that I'm fat
I was like YEAH RIGHT

so I plan to have my jogging or running around my house area, and after my jogging, GUESS WHAT
my parents bring me eat Bak Kut Teh
which consists of lot lot lot of meat (pork)
which also extremely fat...E.M.O.
what to do....is like that...just I need extremely more exercise...
after came back from my fattening breakfast
I went out with my relatives
at the same time finding my jobs and lot lot lot of things need to get done by these few days before I start my work...
so going out with them, they order some really giant huge meat (pork) again....
O.M.G. today is like pork day...luckily I don't have it for my dinner
Guess where am I having such a good lunch
is in OverTime  




















at the same time show you guys some pictures I took from Malacca












Tomorrow will be a whole new busy day...
Happy always




No comments:

Post a Comment