Welcome

Suddenly just feel that blogspot is convenient
so welcome to my blog
hope you guys enjoy it

Monday, January 16, 2012

Room Keeping

Seriously when doing my room keeping,
flash back lot of memories run in my mind
all the friends writing
and the childish act I actually did
and a lot more
to make everything short lets just let the photos to explained it
These are all the memories during my primary and secondary school time, really a lot there and I'm seriously can't contact some of my friends there already even with Facebook. Other than that is all the watches and calculator I got seriously a lot of watches I got.

This is my birthday presents by my classmates when I was 17 years old.

This is the water color I used to use every Sunday when I'm still taking art tuition


These are all the bags I got I seriously got a lot a lot a lot of bags that I don't even know where it came from

I guess everyone know what is this, LEGO...my childhood memory and also my own toy story


This is my own creation...


Goofy...accompany me when I'm still a child 



And I took my passport photo also
First Day of the week Mission Accomplished


Happy always.

No comments:

Post a Comment